March 13th, 2020
Dear A-1 Toyota Customers,
I am reaching out to assure you that the well being of our Customers & Employees is our top
priority as the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves.
As we follow the news and learn more, we rely on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC), World Health Organization, the federal government and its health agencies, as well as state
and local agencies, to prescribe the everyday preventative actions we all should be taking locally.
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at
ease when visiting the Dealership. The below precautionary and response measures help us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
- A-1 Toyota is cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal course of business and we now
have implemented enhanced routine environmental cleaning procedures throughout the Dealership several times a day. This includes disinfecting door handles and surfaces that customers and employees regularly touch.
- Employees are being reminded of the importance of proper hand hygiene, covering the nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching the face.
- Employees while sick will be staying home for the appropriate period.
- Employees will be using gloves while entering/moving your vehicles.
- Employees will be refraining from handshakes with customers. Please do not be offended with this practice.
- We are also asking our Customers to practice appropriate hygiene and avoid the Dealership if they are not feeling well.
The CDC recommends that all businesses take precautionary measures. Please be assured that any further guidance we receive from the government and professional health community on recommended changes going forward will be implemented. We are certainly taking this public health concern very seriously and want our Customers to continue to utilize the Dealership in a safe environment.
Thank you for your support in making sure our Dealership continues to support your automotive needs during this time.
Vice President & General Manager, A-1 Toyota